Jobs: Audio Visual Technician
To apply in person, visit the Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa Human Resources Office Mon – Thurs from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at
3999 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA, 92109
Audio Visual Technician
The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, on beautiful Mission Bay Park in San Diego, has an immediate opening for a full- time Audio Visual Technician. Employees must efficiently and accurately deliver and set up the appropriate audiovisual equipment for conference services and other departments in the hotel. Protect the assets of the audiovisual department and maintain equipment as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conveys a favorable image of the organization by projecting a positive, professional appearance and demeanor to our guests and coworkers.
- Reviews Banquet Event Orders for the day and delivers and installs the requested audiovisual equipment for the function.
- Ensures that all equipment is in optimum working condition and appearance.
- Installs the required equipment as per department standards.
- Follows all safety procedures and tapes down all cables and power cords.
- Committed to customer satisfaction by checking in with the equipment users just before the function begins to ensure that they have everything they might need.
- Return all equipment and stores it appropriately.
- Liaises with all other operating departments to guarantee quality of services rendered.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by manager.
Service professionals with a friendly, enthusiastic, can-do attitude is what we are looking for! Candidates must be able to maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times. They must be dedicated to providing a memorable experience to each of our guests. They must be committed to the pursuit of excellence in service, a consistent product of high quality and value, and an entrepreneurial, sales-focused culture.
Evans Hotels is the premier provider of resort accommodations in one of San Diego’s most beautiful and scenic locations, Mission Bay Park. Since 1953, it has been our mission to match the superior natural beauty of this landscape with a superior level of service, in addition to well thought out amenities complemented by stylish interior environments. Our properties include The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla and the Bahia and Catamaran Resort Hotels on Mission Bay.
TO APPLY ONLINE:
Or for more information about the employment opportunities at Evans Hotels, please visit http://www.evanshotels.com/#employment
TO APPLY IN PERSON:
Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at the Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa Human Resources Office located at 3999 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA, 92109. Se habla Español
A partial list of our benefits includes: Medical coverage (after 90 days of employment; for full-time employees), 401(k) Plan (after the completion of 1,000 hours of service in the first 12 months of employment or in any subsequent calendar year); Section 125 Reimbursement Plan; discounted banking services; discounted health club memberships; employee hotel discounts through the Resort Hotel Association Employee Rate Lodging Program; free employee parking and free employee shift meals.
Evans Hotels provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.