Jobs: Spa Receptionist
To apply in person, visit the Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa Human Resources Office Mon – Thurs from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at
3999 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA, 92109
The Catamaran Spa seeks friendly and enthusiastic individuals to be Spa Receptionists at our luxury spa. Candidates should be dedicated to providing the highest levels of professional and gracious service to our guests. Receptionist will welcomes the spa guest in a warm, friendly manner, and be familiar with all spa treatments. Proactively communicates with the guest over the phone in a friendly and courteous manner and describes all services in detail. Manages the spa reservation system to ensure seamless service to all guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides a positive, professional appearance and demeanor to our guests.
- Carefully listens to guest and ensures services requested are reserved and schedule.
- Serves as guest liaison with treatment providers to ensure the guest is aware of the service process.
- Answers the phone in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Follows the proper steps to make a treatment reservation.
- Seeks the opportunity to up-sell and recommends other hotel outlets to our guest.
- Ensures the highest levels of organization within the reception and the retail areas.
- Confirms all reservations according to established policy.
- Manages the reservation system and updates reservation schedules on a regular basis.
- Accurately records all transactions and performs daily audit.
- Ensures all retail products are well displayed for the guest.
- Supports the spa director and offers assistance with projects and inventories.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Undertakes other responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Service professionals with a friendly, enthusiastic, can-do attitude is what we are looking for! Candidates must be able to maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times. They must be dedicated to providing a memorable experience to each of our guests. They must be committed to the pursuit of excellence in service, a consistent product of high quality and value, and an entrepreneurial, sales-focused culture.
Evans Hotels is the premier provider of resort accommodations in one of San Diego’s most beautiful and scenic locations, Mission Bay Park. Since 1953, it has been our mission to match the superior natural beauty of this landscape with a superior level of service, in addition to well thought out amenities complemented by stylish interior environments. Our properties include The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla and the Bahia and Catamaran Resort Hotels on Mission Bay.
TO APPLY ONLINE:
Or for more information about the employment opportunities at Evans Hotels, please visit http://www.evanshotels.com/#employment
TO APPLY IN PERSON:
Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at the Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa Human Resources Office located at 3999 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA, 92109. Se habla Español
A partial list of our benefits includes: Medical coverage (after 90 days of employment; for full-time employees), 401(k) Plan (after the completion of 1,000 hours of service in the first 12 months of employment or in any subsequent calendar year); Section 125 Reimbursement Plan; discounted banking services; discounted health club memberships; employee hotel discounts through the Resort Hotel Association Employee Rate Lodging Program; free employee parking and free employee shift meals.
Evans Hotels provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.