Jobs: Room Attendant
To apply in person, visit the Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa Human Resources Office Mon – Thurs from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at
3999 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA, 92109
The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa is looking for qualified Housekeeping Housepersons. Candidates will ensure the Room Attendants’ ability to provide service that meets or exceeds our guests’ expectations by efficiently executing their duties and responsibilities. Will work closely with the Office Coordinator in fulfilling guest and staff requests. Candidates will maintain all public areas impeccably clean by adhering to our department’s high standards of cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Projects professionalism and courtesy to our guests and associates.
- Ensures Room Attendants’ have supplies and equipment necessary to perform their job.
- Prepares the linen for shipping and receiving and responsible for its distribution.
- Maintains property linen rooms and Room Attendants’ carts well stocked and orderly.
- Maintains and protects Company equipment clean and in proper working order.
- Assists Room Attendants in the moving or carrying of heavy objects.
- Collects soiled linen from checkout rooms when instructed by Supervisor.
- Executes duties in preparation of VIP arrivals and show rooms in order of priority.
- Performs window cleaning of guestrooms adhering to productivity standards.
- Empties Room Attendants’ carts of soiled linen and trash and transports them to designated areas.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators, sidewalks, and stairways.
- Performs special cleaning projects as directed by Supervisor.
- Ensures that the shampooing of carpets and upholstery is performed in a safe and efficient manner, adhering to the department standards of cleanliness.
- Handles chemicals and equipment in accordance with set safety standards and practices.
- Works in accordance with set safety standards and practices.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Service professionals with a friendly, enthusiastic, can-do attitude is what we are looking for! Candidates must be able to maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times. They must be dedicated to providing a memorable experience to each of our guests. They must be committed to the pursuit of excellence in service, a consistent product of high quality and value, and an entrepreneurial, sales-focused culture.
Evans Hotels is the premier provider of resort accommodations in one of San Diego’s most beautiful and scenic locations, Mission Bay Park. Since 1953, it has been our mission to match the superior natural beauty of this landscape with a superior level of service, in addition to well thought out amenities complemented by stylish interior environments. Our properties include The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla and the Bahia and Catamaran Resort Hotels on Mission Bay.
To apply online: click EvansHotels.com/CatamaranApplication.html,
or for more information about the employment opportunities at Evans Hotels,
please visit EvansHotels.com
To apply in person: Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at the Catamaran Human Resources Office located at 3999 Mission Blvd. Dr. San Diego, CA, 92109. Se habla Español
A partial list of our benefits includes: Medical coverage (after 90 days of employment, for full-time employees); free life insurance plan (after 90 days of employment); 401(k) Plan (after the completion of 1,000 hours of service in the first 12 months of employment or in any subsequent calendar year); Section 125 Reimbursement Plan; discounted banking services; discounted health club memberships; employee hotel discounts through the Resort Hotel Association Employee Rate Lodging Program; free employee parking and free employee shift meals.
Evans Hotels provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities.